Saturday, January 11, 2014

Who Am I

Hey y'all! *yep that's how we talk down here in GA*
I have wanted to start a blog for quite some time now... Hopefully SOMEONE will read it. If not, this will be a compete waste of my day. :)
A tid bit about me:
My husband Caleb, is my rock and the love of my life. We have been married for a year and a half. Today is his birthday! The big 3-0. I can call him old because while I'm only 23, he's THIRTY heh.
We have a 3 year old daughter, Brilynn who is the light of my life.
We are a Christian family and strive to make Christ the center of our lives. Without Him we are nothing and He deserves all the glory!
We recently moved to Atlanta Georgia from Wichita Kansas because my oh-so-hard working husband received a promotion. Since then I have been a stay at home mom and LOVE EVERY MINUTE of it (almost :)). 
Being so far away from our family, located in Kansas, Oklahoma, Texas, and Indiana, has made us closer as a family and we have learned how to rely on each other more. Which I interpret as a blessing, BUT I sure do miss my loved ones. A lot.
I have recently started making my own all natural cleaning and beauty products and am learning more and more about the increasingly toxic world we live in. Scary.
Since being a stay at home mommy, I have learned how to coupon & have become quite the thrifty spender aheemmmm I mean shopper :|
I enjoy crafting & Pinteresting & have actually had some successful projects turn out quite nicely! Including some delicious meals that even my toddler likes. Miracle. 
I hope I make it big in the blog world! YEAH!

Until the next post my fwends.........

xoxo GG



No comments:

Post a Comment